EurOMA Awards and Winners
Chris Voss Best Paper Award
The Chris Voss Best Paper Award was presented to:
- Menglei Niu, Christian Busse, Stephan M. Wagner, for their paper: “Supplier development for sustainability in global supply chains: Insights from dyadic case studies conducted in Switzerland and China”.
The Chris Voss Highly Commended Awards were presented to:
- 2015 Highly Commended 1: Carolien De Blok, for the paper “How public service supply chains achieve integration: Findings from five cases”.
- 2015 Highly Commended 2: Guido Orzes, Fu Jia, Marco Sartor, Guido Nassimbeni, for their paper “Does social accountability pay off? An empirical investigation on the performance impact of Sa8000”
Harry Boer Best Student Paper Award
The Harry Boer Best Student Paper Award was presented to:
- Aline Seepma, Carolien de Blok, Dirk Pieter van Donk, for their paper "Justice or efficiency versus justice and efficiency: findings from three Western criminal justice chains".
The Harry Boer Highly Commended Award was presented to:
- Fazli Haleem, Sami Farooq, Harry Boer, Cristina Gimenez, for their paper "The moderating role of stakeholder pressure in the relationship between CSR practices and financial performance in a globalizing world".
- Cristina Sancha, Frank Wiengarten, for their paper "The role of precarious work on the efficacy of lean practices".
The Nigel Slack Teaching Innovation Award
The Nigel Slack Teaching Innovation Award was presented to:
- Kirstin Scholten, Anna Dubois, for their paper: "Advancing the skill set of SCM graduates – An active learning approach".
The Nigel Slack Teaching Innovation Award were presented to:
- Alastair Nicholson, Dana Brown, John Schirn, Steve New, for their paper:
"The Blue Suitcase: Operations Management Education through Reflexive Articulated Perception".
- Mark Johnson, Mehmet Chakkol, Max Finne, for their paper:
"‘Flip’ or not to ‘Flip’? Reflections on the Redesign of an Undergraduate Operations Management Course".