EurOMA Awards and Winners 2017
Chris Voss Best Paper Award
The Chris Voss Best Paper Award was presented to:
Li Wan, Guido Orzes, Marco Sartor, Carnela Di Mauro and Guido Nassimbeni, for their paper: “Entry Modes in Reshoring Strategies: An Empirical Analysis”.
The Chris Voss Highly Commended Awards were presented to:
- 2017 Highly Commended 1: Yu Gong, Fu Jia, Steve Brown and Lenny Koh, for the paper “Supply Chain Learning of Sustainability in Multi-Tier Supply Chains: A Resource Orchestration Perspective”.
- 2017 Highly Commended 2: Ornella Benedettini and Andy Neely, for their paper “Does Buyers’ Dependence Translate into Financial Performance? An Empirical Analysis of Manufacturer-Service Provider Relationships”
Harry Boer Best Student Paper Award
The Harry Boer Best Student Paper Award was presented to:
Sangho Chae, Benn Lawson, Thomas J. Kull and Thomas Y. Choi, for their paper "To Delegate or Control? A Behavioral Investigation of the Multi-Tier Sourcing Decision".
The Nigel Slack Teaching Innovation Award
The Nigel Slack Teaching Innovation Award was presented to:
- Brent Snider, Nancy Southin, for their paper: "Inquiry-based Intermodal Shipping Competition".
The Nigel Slack Teaching Innovation Award runner-ups:
- Richard Orme, Ben Clegg, Andy Poole, Andy Yeoman, Chris Owen, Panagiotis Petridis, Pavel Albores for their paper:
"A Gamified Approach to Improving Customer Service Delivery in a Train Operating Company".
- Alexander Urquhart, Nicholas Wake, Amanda Nimon Peters, for their paper:
"‘The Effects of Teaching Style on Student Recall".