The workshop aims to help researchers to transform their ides and research projects into journal-level submissions. We welcome researchers in the field of Operations Management or Supply Chain Management, who wish to increase the quality of their publications in recognised international academic journals or wish to know the community and better understand paper publishing process. Academics are judged on their ability to produce research papers appearing in good quality international journals which are also the basis of Business School and University prestige and success.
Journal publishing workshop is typically targeted, but not exclusively, at the following journals:
• International Journal of Operations and Production Management (IJOPM)
• International Journal of Logistics Management (IJLM)
• International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management (IJPDLM)
• Supply Chain Management: An International Journal (SCMIJ)
• International Journal of Production Economics (IJPE)
The journal publishing workshop team consists of internationally recognised and well established researchers.