The University of Nottingham is hosting:
10th European Decision Sciences Conference (June 2-4, 2019)
The conference theme is ‘Decision Sciences in a Connected World’.
- Social Network Analysis (Martin Everett, University of Manchester)
- Omni-channel Retailing (Neil Ashworth, CEO Collect+)
- Engaging Suppliers in a Competitive World (Rob Johnson, Procurement Director, JLR).
Tutorial and Professional Development sessions:
- Complex networks analysis, Guven Demirel (University of Essex, UK)
- Conducting Rigorous Survey-based Research, Antony Paulraj (University of Nottingham Ningbo China)
- Bayesian methods and knowledge Elicitation, John Quigley (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Digital Methods and Technologies for Interdisciplinary Research, Stuart Moran (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Behavioral Experimental Research in Management, Sirio Lonati (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Management Science Games, Anthony Cronin (Harvard Business Publishing)
Panel sessions include:
- Quality Management Research: Future Directions, Tom Foster (Brigham Young University, USA)
- Digital Healthcare: Amrik Sohal (Monash University, Australia)
- Investigating decoupling in OM/SCM – contingencies and consequences, Jan Olhager (Lund University, Sweden)
- Servitization and Advanced Services in a Digital age, Tim Baines (Aston Business School, Birmingham, UK)
Registration is open
Concessionary rates for PhD students.
The conference fee includes a reception dinner on Sunday evening, lunches, dinner and social events on Monday 3nd and Tuesday 4th of June:
You may register here
The conference will be held on Nottingham’s main University Park campus – for a tour see:
We look forward to meeting you in Nottingham!
Prof. Bart MacCarthy